Tominator777 In The 2nd World Wiki
All Contributors
• 7/12/2014

Rights

Hi y'all. This is a proposal about the rights of some admins on this wiki, but not the bureaucrats. The current administrators are:

My proposal's list for admins is:

Download (8) Support if you agree with my proposal.

Download (9) Oppose if you like the current admin list.

0 12
  • Upvote
  • Reply
0
• 7/12/2014

Well, They have Admin Rights Because They Helped with Important Parts of the Wiki (i.e. Pretzel With The templates and 456 With the Banned Templates and the Username CSS) , I am Planning a Certain Admin System that might be new to you, At some point, So i wouldn't Demote them just Yet, Just Wait, Until i Let you know The plan.

0
• 7/12/2014

Download (8) Support

0
• 7/13/2014
Tominator777 wrote:
Well, They have Admin Rights Because They Helped with Important Parts of the Wiki (i.e. Pretzel With The templates and 456 With the Banned Templates and the Username CSS) , I am Planning a Certain Admin System that might be new to you, At some point, So i wouldn't Demote them just Yet, Just Wait, Until i Let you know The plan.


the proposal will last as long as it has to. they're not gonna be demoted right away.

0
• 7/13/2014

Neutral Neutral I don't know. Can we trust Mo?

0
• 7/13/2014
Muchacha wrote:
Neutral Neutral I don't know. Can we trust Mo?


Tell him to change his username.

0
• 7/13/2014
SpongeyTube wrote:
Muchacha wrote:
Neutral Neutral I don't know. Can we trust Mo?

Tell him to change his username.

he doesn't have to. he admitted he was fake, which is really all that matters

0
• 7/13/2014
SummerSpongefan20 wrote:
SpongeyTube wrote:
Muchacha wrote:
Neutral Neutral I don't know. Can we trust Mo?

Tell him to change his username.
he doesn't have to. he admitted he was fake, which is really all that matters


Okay.

0
• 7/13/2014
Download (8)
Support
0
• 7/13/2014
I support.
0
• 7/13/2014

I shall also keep count so its not as confusing for users. 3 supports. 2 neutrals.

Write a reply...